Learn about the license here and if you have any questions, send me a message.
Code Block Pro grants you an on-going, non-exclusive license to use the Code Block Pro themes pack Plugin. The license grants permission to one individual (the Licensee) to access and use the Plugin.
To summarize, you are granted permission to use the Plugin on unlimited personal and/or commercial websites, both for yourself and clients, but you cannot share or redistribute the Plugin.
- Use the Plugin on an unlimited number of your own personal websites.
- Use the Plugin on an unlimited number of your own commercial websites.
- Use the Plugin on an unlimited number of client websites.
- Sell the Plugin as a standalone product.
- Sell the Plugin as part of a theme or package.
- Re-distribute the Plugin in any way, shape, or form.
- Share access to the Plugin with anyone else that isn't your direct client.
- Use the Plugin in a way that is deemed to be in competition with Code Block Pro.
Examples of usage that is not allowed include but are not limited to:
- Using the Plugin in a theme or package that is sold on a marketplace.
- Bundling the Plugin with a theme or package that offers pro plugins for free.
- Copying the code and redistributing it with another name.
- Providing a service that installs the Plugin as a loophole around what a Client is.
- Licensee is the individual who has purchased a Personal License.
- Client is an individual or entity receiving custom professional services directly from the Licensee, produced specifically for that individual or entity.
- The Plugin refers to the theme add-on pack that you are purchasing.
If you are found to be in violation of the license, access to your account will be terminated, and a refund may be issued at my discretion. When license violation is blatant and malicious (such as intentionally redistributing the Components or Templates through private warez channels), no refund will be issued.
The copyright of the Plugin is owned by Code Block Pro. You are granted only the permissions described in this license; all other rights are reserved. Code Block Pro reserves the right to pursue legal remedies for any unauthorized use of the Plugin outside the scope of this license.
Code Block Pro's liability to you for costs, damages, or other losses arising from your use of the Plugin — including third-party claims against you — is limited to a refund of your license fee. Code Block Pro may not be held liable for any consequential damages related to your use of the Plugin.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the state of Florida and the applicable laws of the United States of America. Legal proceedings related to this Agreement may only be brought in the courts of Florida. You agree to service of process at the e-mail address on your original order.
Have any questions? Send me a message at firstname.lastname@example.org.